FORGOTTEN:Naivasha fashion weekend

Glamour ZONE
12
Hello everyone,
Hope you are having an awesome week so far.Want to share with you this look,i wore awhile ago when i attend Naivasha fashion weekend and i kinda forgot to post the look.I always love to add a touchof colour to my looks,i ended pairing the orange skirt with the checked top and completed  with a blue bag.The outfit was very chic and comfortable too.I attend the show with my twin which was super cool and she also took the pictures.

some of the products that were on display





wish you a fruitful month and thanks for your lovely comments on our previous post.Feel free to connect with us via gfc,bloglovin and instagram will definetly return the favour.Till next time stay in fashion.
KISSES.

Post a Comment

12Comments

  1. Nice top :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m loving this look! So stylish and trendy. I especially adore your skirt. Great taste :) Oh and fabulous accessories!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and striking outfit my dear, love how you played around with colours, the blocks are gorgeous! <3 You look superb!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your bag :) So nice and bright!

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked lovely!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colourful outfit! <3

    http://www.redvalentinas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous!
    I'm loving your blog!
    I would love it if we could follow each other!
    I am now following you on GFC, would be great if you could follow back :)
    http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful :)
    maybe we will follow each other? (facebook also if you have :) ) let me know :)
    I will be also very glad when you will CLICK on sheinside banner :)
    Kisses!
    DOMINIKALICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty.x I absolutely love your outfit, so chic and stylish! Love the pop of colour:)
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment! I would love to follow each other.x Just followed you via GFC and Bloglovin.:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour block.Your skirt's colour is so nice
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're beautiful! Love this look!
    Thanks for visiting our blog! We're following you on bloglovin!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !